All-on-4 and All-on-6 implants are revolutionary dental procedures that restore a full arch of teeth with just four to six dental implants – in just one day! These implants are a simple, quick and less intrusive way of restoring your smile.
Are they right for me ?
This technique is ideal for patients with loose dentures, failing crowns and bridge work, or those who may not be suitable for traditional implants. Although patients who lack jawbone can also benefit from these implants, bone rebuilding may sometimes be required. Book an appointment with our dentist to discuss your suitability for these implants.
What are the benefits ?
These implants will give you a beautiful and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- The implants can be placed in a single procedure, so you can enjoy a healthy full set of teeth right away!
- The implants feel just as normal as natural teeth, as they follow the natural curve of the jaw.
- The minimal procedure and fast treatment time makes these implants great for anyone with a busy schedule, or suffering from dental anxiety.
- There’s no need to take special care with these implants. Simply brush and floss as usual, and attend regular dentist appointments.
- Once your implants are fitted, you will have strong and stable teeth that can chew with ease. Although you do need to be sensible when eating hard or chewy foods, you will have the freedom to eat without worry.
How does all on 4 dental implants work ?
The implants are fitted into either or both of the upper or lower jaws, at precise angles to provide total support and stability for the replacement teeth. With All-on-4 implants, two implants are placed in the front of the mouth where the bone is thicker. A further two implants are then placed at the back of the mouth at 30 and 45 degree angles. You may need up to six implants depending on whether a fixed denture, or fixed crowns and bridges are required.
Next, the full arch of replacement teeth is fixed to the implants. Bridges are attached on the same day, so the patient can immediately benefit from a healthy smile.
How much does all on 4 cost ?
The price of these dental implants depends on each patient. We will discuss the cost of your individual treatment with you at your initial consultation.
All on 4 dental implants procedure ?
At your initial consultation, your dentist will examine your mouth and take X-rays, a CBCT scan, and a dental impression to check your bone structure. Once your treatment has been planned, any failing teeth will be removed under local anaesthetic. Your implants will then be placed in your jawbone. Replacement teeth will then be fitted on top of the implants on the same day. Around four months later, you will have another appointment to monitor the success of the implants and to attach the permanent bridgework.
A good dental care routine with regular brushing and flossing is vital to the success of your implants. You must also attend dentist and hygienist appointments for maintenance of the implants, as well as to protect your dental health.
Are you considering All-on-4 or All-on-6 implants? Book an initial consultation at instaimplants to find out your suitability for the procedure.